Sunday, May 17, 2009

Food for Thought about Oma Hamou....

We found this interesting information by Psychologists out on the web. It seemed familiar...

One of the things the disturbed character knows very well about relatively well-adjusted individuals is that they hate to see someone else suffer. That’s why playing the victim role is such an effective tactic. Especially when they’re confronted about their own malicious behavior, disordered characters will try and turn the tables by trying to get you to see them as the injured party. The eminent researcher Stanton Samenow calls this “taking the victim stance.”

I want to point out just how effective the tactic of playing the victim can be, especially if done with artfulness, and especially when the audience being played to is the typical “I just can’t stand to think of anyone suffering” type of well adjusted individual. These kinds of situations play out every day in abusive and/or dysfunctional relationships of all kinds. Most of the time, when the manipulator casts themselves as a victim, they don’t really see themselves as victimized, they just really want the other party to see them as wounded, injured, or suffering in some way in order to elicit sympathy, cloud the picture about just who is the victimizer and who is the victim, and otherwise impression-manage the real victim. They often use this tactic in combination with the tactic of “vilifying the victim,” and this

In claiming the status of victim and by assigning all blame to others, a person can achieve moral superiority while simultaneously disowning any responsibility for one's behavior and its outcome. The victims 'merely' seek justice and fairness. The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy. Source: Zur, O. (1994). Rethinking "Don't Blame the Victim": Psychology of Victimhood.
Journal of Couple Therapy, 4 (3/4), 15-36.


Oma Hamou's Biography from her websites says:
Growing up she suffered from poverty and child abuse. To escape her abusive father she boarded a Greyhound bus to Hollywood, California with only a paper sack as a suitcase.

April 21, 2006 Oma hamou
I have endured, and am enduring, being the victim of a hate crime, of being stalked, and have endured extreme invasions of my privacy. Through out the course of uncovering Bob Atchison and those associated with his company, Pallasart’s trail, and waiting for justice, my world has become a living nightmare. I honestly believe that the victimization will never end, that I will never become whole again. I personally am so extremely affected and distracted through out this ordeal that I suffer at times from a nearly non-existent appetite, very little sleep, depression, mood swings and I have suffered a number of close calls medically because of the stress.

April 25,2007 Oma Hamou
These cruel and depraved individuals launched a merciless and unrelenting attack on me to the extent that I have spent the last years literally in fear and hiding, facing daily terror and distress. These disturbed individuals have concocted a multitude of schemes against me; including using forged documents and making false allegations to law enforcement, all in an effort to have me imprisoned, notwithstanding the fact that they have already imprisoned my soul and destroyed my life. No matter what revenge they ravish on me personally they are utterly unsatisfied and seek to have me physically imprisoned by whatever false accusation they can come up with in their wild and devious imaginations. Fortunately due to due diligence, the police have determined that there was no basis to their continual accusations and that it is I who has been victimized by some very unscrupulous people.
Let me give you an example of some of the attacks of these depraved individuals
Used forged documents against me in court and submitted forged documents to the police.
Committed perjury in court.
Launched campaigns to discredit me to dissuade financial institutions, government agencies and others from assisting me in my endeavors.
They have given false testimony against me to the courts, police, the public and not just given false testimony but unrelentingly pursued the prosecution of this false testimony in an attempt to wreak any and all damage upon me that they could.
They have conspired with others to harm me.
They have instigated violence against me including being threatened with firearms and being physically thrown up against the wall.
They have stalked me to discover my home and sanctuary seeking through a multitude of ways (the least of which is analyzing IP addresses that hit a imbedded image) to find my person --- based on the past, one is forced to ask for what reason do they want to find my physical self? What harm do they intend once they find me? I didn’t deserve any of what Bob Atchison and his co-conspirators have and continue to do to me and I can’t imagine who would deserve it,

July 24, 2008
there was violence --- that yes I was abused, I was a battered wife, that yes, he raped me in front of my children, he stuck a loaded gun inside me and raped me with it, he fired a gun at my head while I was forced to kneel execution style, and the children were abused in a most heinous manner? She has provided multiple pieces of evidence supporting the possibility that her point of view was valid; photos showing her body hammered into almost non-recognition


Oma Hamou on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 am
The enduring nightmare. The impact of being a victim is overwhelming it is a nightmarish cycle one which I have tried for years to ignore, but find it difficult to do so.


Oma Hamou on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 am
I a victim of numerous crimes committed against me because of these two men and their un-Godly obsession with me. Law enfrocement have the documents that support what I'm saying. I am afraid for my life. What is it that makes me so special to these men who operate a Russian history web site called the Alexander Palace Time Machine that they just can't seem to leave me alone? I am a victim of repeated crimes and I deserve to be free of these criminals. The FBI in Texas and law enforcement in California have told me they believe I am a victim of persistent crimes including but not limited to having Bob and his friends attempt to have me arrested for crimes they falsely accused me of, I am a victim of fraud, stalking, harassment and this is just to name but a few of the crimes they've committed against me.

May 25, 2008
Her ex husband held her young son at gun point and forced him and his own biological child into a closet where he kept his guns and told them if they moved the guns would go off and kill them, mean while he made Oma believe that her son’s life was in her hands and then proceeded to rape her. In one instance he raped her by placing that loaded gun inside... (well the adults here know where the gun was placed…) Another time; She was forced to kneel in a field while he stood in front of her, execution style, and he discharged the gun towards her, she saw the mussel flash, she felt the blast, she thought that it was all over, but she woke with bumps and bruises all over her head, her body bloodied, covered in scratches, minus her blouse, and no immediate memory of what had just happened. There was the time she lost a child still in the womb, she was so hurt and beaten that in the photos from that episode you can see the bruises from his boot print on her chest where he stomped her. … And this is just a sampling of what she went though.Continually she was reminded that her children’s lives were in his hand. Blood on the porch, Knocks on her house windows, Tossed hard against a wall, and being haunted at every turn by having her terrifying past thrown back in her face forcing her to relive those events in uncontrolable flashbacks, Being reported to the authorities as a murderer, Having plastered on the web that she is a kidnapper, and it goes on and on…

May 17, 2008
she did not get tossed in jail because she is a criminal with no moral sense, but rather that she was manipulated by someone who is a master manipulator, while running with small children from a abusive relationship with that master manipulator, she was born to abuse as a child, raped and abused as a young woman, manipulated and controlled such that she ended up in jail, and then was hounded and harassed by dream stealing stalkers as an adult.

May 11, 2009
I am angry Mike and you know that my friend our friend was badly injured because of these assholes and someone murdered her animals all because they believed the words written on that fucking web blog. hose two shitty men solicit people to go out of their way to harm my friend and don't get me started with P**** and his lies so no, I am only defending a friend who because of them has suffered tremendously!
why the fuck does it matter where she is living unless you fuckers are going to fuck her up some more send more people to hurt her, huh,m what the fuck is that all about and you fucking claim your not stalking her, that's bullshit man, bullshit.
May 12, 2009
I said the person who murdered Oma's animals said to the cops they read your blog the Oma Hamou Reality
That they who attacked, beat and raped her taunting her with Bob’s words while raping her saying that they had read the words on the Blogs and she deserved this because she uses men and cheats people like their blog says she does is also documented. The police report about these events also documents that the words on the web in the various Blogs were believed and this is why her pets and animals that she had rescued were literally murdered and why what happened to her in the aftermath happened. As an aftermath Oma did get pregnant from that rape and for moral reasons and respect for life kept the baby rather than aborting it. She had complications and ended up losing the baby in a premature birth. An event that I am sure women worldwide can empathize with… I invite all women everywhere to place yourself in Oma’s situation as the culmination of almost a decade of openly being attacked with letters written about someone’s falsely perceived image of you (gossip) directly by mail and voice to those who you know and work with, as well as emails, PM’s, IM’s, and other web based methods of communication not limited to open web sites and Blogs all disseminating the same baseless stories about how evil you are. To find yourself being beaten and savagely raped while the words that have haunted you; harassing, humiliating, embarrassing and oppressing you, for almost a decade are thrown into your face as fact, and then to lose the baby on top of everything else?



Do we even need to comment? I think the evidence is plain on its face. Don't you? Come on, any rational individual with functioning and connected neural pathways can see this sick woman's game for what it is...